I finally made some curtains to replace the ones in our family room (they where here when we moved in). I should have taken a before picture – just think mauve/pink with gold involved, all big and puddling on the floor. I would take a picture now, but I cut them up and used them to make my new ones – repurposing, of course. I used the old lining, hooks, weights, etc. I even hand-sewed the edges and hem for the professional look. I am addicted to Amy Butler fabric! Next, coordinating pilows!
Thanks for checking out this post from – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!

Thanks for Reading


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge