Curtain Repurpose

I finally got around to replacing the curtains that were in our house when we moved in. They were *lovely* as curtains, but made for great holiday-ish dresses for the girls. I used Easy McCalls M5966, and it was easy, especially since I ommitted the zipper in the back (there’s no need – since it’s a V-neck, it can slip over their head easily). The pattern is a bit big – I made a 3 for my 5 yr old, and it’s still a little big. But I thought the dresses turned out cute – I used the hem of the curtain for the bottom of the dress so I didn’t have to hem them – a great trick.
Thanks for checking out this post from – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!

Thanks for Reading


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge