I’m not the only one that makes stuff that just doesn’t turn out, right? I wanted a big pillow for our basement couch – to lounge around on. Of course I turned to sheets – I had some light blue ones that worked. I thought it would add some interest to do shirring (like I did on this dress) across the middle – I used red topthread to match the couch. I filled it with stuffing from an old pillow and some bean-stuff left over from the bean bags (made into floor cushions here).
So it’s done, but it’s not what I pictured in my head. And it feels weird because it’s half bean-bag and half pillow. And it’s big and kind of awkward. Oh well – you win some, you lose some.
I also made a “refashioned t-shirt” but it was awful – so bad I didn,t even take a picture of the reveal. But I’m doing a second try on that project and I think it will go well. I think….