Testing, Testing

Hello out there – - I’ve been tweaking my blog sizes so I can fit the pictures on as “x-large” if I want (have you noticed – there’s such a jump from “large” to “x-large” – I wish there was a “mid-large” option – anyone want to relay that message to blogger for me??  while you’re at it, I have the same issue with the text sizes “normal” and “large” – such a jump!)

Here’s an extra-large picture (we eat breakfast Christmas morning upstairs in our bedroom to prolong the Santa anticipation – love it!) – I got it to fit, but I had to stretch all the white space on my blog.

So, can you tell me, am I cutting any of you off??  I still see plenty of the turquoise dot background, but I know on my mom’s computer she sees less than me -  is there anyone out there who’s screen can’t view the whole main-area (where I write the posts, with a white background) on my blog??  thanks in advance for the input – - -

Comments

I started using Windows Live Writer, and it is way way better than writing a post in blogger. It’s free-just download it off the internet. (Google it-that’s what I did) The pictures upload a lot faster, you can resize the picture by dragging the arrows, you can use any font on your computer, sized to whatever size you want, etc. I can’t believe I waited so long to try it. Try it, and you’ll be hooked!

Good luck! Love your blog.

I use a netbook and I can only see 2/3 of the last column. I can only just see the whole picture as well – the top/bottom is slightly cut-off.

I’m trying out Livewriter too – haven’t posted with it yet.

I use an Acer- a small laptop. I see the dots when the page loads, but then is goes to the white background. And then they are only at the top. I do see your entire post, however, now I have to scroll to see your furthest buttons. No biggie to me.. it’s not like I will stop stalking you just because I have to scroll! :)

You are good to go, My Dear! I use the X-large images too. My main blog area is set to 700 and they fit perfectly. It looks like you have a pretty big padding set on your left hand side. Reducing it might help free up a little space. :)

I see dots :) But I also see that you were piecing the background picture (adding a little bit on the right, couseone row of the dots is not dots any more).

I can see it all. I was told to use percents in the html to change it, rather than a fixed size… I have not tried this. But I notices when I was tinkering around that the new template designer uses percents. This is actually on my list to “fix” all of this on my blog…