OMTWI Auditions Now Open!

No What I Wore Wednesday today, and the “Showoff” post from the link up will be tomorrow – I’m making way for the auditions….

It’s that time – Auditions are OPEN for Season 2 of One Month To Win It – remember, the 5 judges will pick the contestants, except for one who will be drawn randomly – ANYONE could make the cut to be a contestant!  For more information, see the OMTWI blog .

Prizes for Season 2:

1st Place:
$50 Target Gift Card from Cash for Maternity
$25 gift certificate to Cherished Bliss
Bracelet and Earrings ($40 value) from Aztec Art
2nd Place:
Custom Monogrammed Teddy Bear ($40 value) from Caytee Belle’s Classics
$25 gift certificate to Amazon or craft supplies store from Sunburnt Cow Handmade Shop
3rd Place:
$25 gift certificate to Photo Jewelry Making

Audition Rules:
1)  Link up any one post that shows your crafting talent.  Any post is acceptable — there are no themes for the auditions.
2)  Post must be recent — within the past three months.
3)  Please use the OMTWI button (grab button HERE) in your blog post or sidebar — this is mandatory!
4)  Only one link up per person please.
5)  Please make sure your email address is on your blog.  This is the only way we have to contact you!

To audition, link up below:

Comments

I had a comment on my blog that I am not supposed to have 2 entries but do not know ow to delete one, can you please delete #6 March Calendar from I Love My Three Sons.
    Thank you.

In the name field I put MY name, like a dummy, but now can’t change it. Mine is titled Hayley and should be titled, “A Chicken. From Scratch”

I’m so tempted to enter… it looks like so much fun… but I’m pretty sure that hosting a competition and competing in another all during T-Ball season would be cRaZy!!! So I’m closing your page right now… forgive me =)

Oops. I did not read the rules as carefully as I thought I did or I would have seen the clearly stated “Only one entry…” rule.
    So sorry. I don’t know how to delete my extra entry. Could you please delete #17, the Pearl Pedestal Bowl…? Thanks and sorry.
    duh.

awww, thanks for fixing it for me! I dropped by to see how many more people had entered. It’s almost doubled! I’ve got my fingers crossed that I make it through. I really want to play!