Designing clothes is my passion since I was a little kid, so I created a shop where I sell sewing patterns for babies and kids clothing.
I am really happy of a being a guest at this awesome blog today! I want to share this tutorial to make this cute baby blankie, simple to make, and very easy for the baby to grab. I hope you like it!!!
2. Place the ears over the right side of one piece for the head, align the open edge of the ears to the top edge of the head. Stitch to attach the ears to the head. Lay the other piece of the head, right side down. Sew along the curved edge, leaving the straight edge open. Turn right side out.
5. Use your fingers to pinch about 1 cm in the middle of the head and sew from side to side (as shown in the picture below) to create the "orbit" of the eyes, you will sew the beads there.
6. Sew the nose it in the middle of the face. Then sew the muzzles one next to each other right below the nose. Sew the beads in the eyes.
7. Wrap the black thread around the paw to make the fingers.
10. Next you have to make the blankie by taking the fleece and cotton fabric together, right sides facing, sew along the sides leaving a 2 inches opening.
Finally sew the bunny to the blankie and it's done!
You can enlarge the pattern pieces and measurements for the blankie to the desired size.