Take-A-Look Tuesday

Did you all know that I can set up the link party to only allow people who link back to me to enter??  But I’m not going to – I know you love the blog (right?!?), whether the link is there or on a link page or whatever.  So it’ll be as it always has been.
There is one little thing though – if you’re just dying to show your love for my blog, you can vote for me over at Vintage Revivals (awesome #49). So link up, then take a sec and click the star under my number #49 at the competition – - thanks so much everyone!!!

And just a heads up – did you see I’m the featured blog at Thrifty Seeker??  While you check me out over there, check out the cute cute cute hooded towels deal!

Can’t wait to see what comes this week – and who will be the most viewed link – maybe you?

- – just a run down- –
  • Link to a Specific Post, not your whole blog (to do this, click on the title of the post you want to link and it will open on it’s own page, then copy that url)
    Please don’t link up a post that you’ve already linked here before – since we’ve been getting so many linkups (great!!) let’s keep it to a maximum of 2 links per person – thanks

Grab my button below – you can post it on your post, on your sidebar, on a page of a list of link-ups, wherever.

Try to visit a few other people on the list – it’s fun to support and encourage fellow craftiness – and everyone LOVES comments

If you’re new to link-ups and have questions let me know and I’ll do my best to help

Comments

I always link back! :-) I think it’s rude not to. It only takes a few seconds. Thanks for hosting this great party every week. I love coming here, even if I don’t always have something to link up. I’ll go vote for you on that other site now.

You’re sooooo awesome! I link back but it’s on a linky party page, and that doesn’t count for inlinkz. Thanks so much for hosting every week. I voted for your room…good luck!

Good luck! I have voted! What an exciting contest!
    Thanks for hosting the party each week. I have your button on my sidebar and am slowly but surely getting a template with links for these parties finished up so that they are all in my posts each time.

Voted for ya! Love your blog hop, and I won’t claim I always link back in the specific post, but I do have a link-party list you are on.
    ~Kimberlee, http://www.TheSpunkyDiva.com
    PS – Part of the linking-up thing right now has to do with posting with livewriter and then when I go back to edit it in blogger all more formatting goes wonking. Anybody reading this know how to fix it????

Thanks for hosting and keeping the “link back” classy! I always add the linky party buttons to my post because I’m so apprecitive of the parties. Voted for you! Thanks again!

This is my first time linking to your Take-a-look Tuesday! Thanks for doing this! I’m post #260, and I put my name instead of the name of the project. Is there a way to fix that? It should say Cupcake Tower!

Okay, I hope you know I follow your blog daily and love seeing what’s next! How did I not know you had a Linky Party????? Thanks for hosting, I linked up:)