Airbrush makeup is sprayed on through the Luminess Air stylus as a fine mist of color that gently covers the skin, giving the appearance of a flawless complexion. Spraying micro-dots of Luminess Air makeup on the surface of the face looks more natural than traditional makeup because it glides smoothly over your skin's surface and doesn’t exaggerate the pores. This process allows the Airbrush makeup to conceal better while enabling your skin to breathe.
I was sent a Luminess Air to try out - - I was a little worried that spraying makeup would make it thick and overdone - - that is completely opposite reality - I goes on really light and smooth (if you want thicker you just add another layer). Our set-up:
I've made some videos and before/after pictures for your viewing pleasure. I did this during my garage sale, so a couple of people I knew stopped by - of course they got the makeover too!
Now here's a video of Kate using the Luminess Air System - - she's never done it before, so it's the perspective of a newbie:
And then here we are letting the girls get in on the fun of makeovers:
A few thoughts:
- it's not cakey at all - goes on light but really covers
- easy to use - I think it's easier than trying to spread around foundation
- quick - I also think I'm faster at airbrushing than I am spreading around foundation
- I love the bronzer - it's my favorite part of the system
- the eyeshadow is a little tricky for me, but I'm thinking I'll get better at it with a few more tries
- the makeup lasts all day looking great
Do you have any questions for me about the Luminess Air?/ I'll do my best to answer them from my perspective. And don't forget to check out the Luminess Air site - lots of info there too! (the spray tanning is very intriguing to me....)