WIWW

Another exciting episode of What I Wore Wednesday - – is it just me, or do you agree, when it’s hot, “stepping it up” a notch is the last thing I want to be doing.  So I haven’t much.  A few things:

I tried wearing this skirt again a couple of times – - each I think it gets worse!  It’s so comfy I want to make it work, but I just think it must be an ill-fitting skirt.  Oh, and ignore that gaudy flower in my hair – when I pick up random hair things around the house, I stick them in my hair so next time I’m in the girls’ room I’ll put it in there – but often I forget I’m wearing them…..

I never showed you our cow picture from this year – or did I??  I can’t remember, but if not, here it is – - so one day I was dressed like a cow all day (because I’m too lazy to change into a different outfit mid-day):

I whipped up this skirt – love it! – - now, to find time to write a tutorial….

While on vacation I wandered into a DownEast Store (normally I have to catalog order) and grabbed this dress off the clearance rack – so comfy, and I really like the color and fit.

I wore it to church and flipped my hair out again since several of you said it looked good that way – - you were right because I got several compliments on it, and I loved it too!  Same do, totally new look – win win!

So, what about you – - are you still stepping up your style, or are you taking the summer off?!?!

Comments

LOVE the purple dress and the yellow skirt.
    Maybe a longer length top with the grey skirt? It’s the band around the top that bothers me. It’s too wide. Maybe shortening it would do the trick?

You look adorable in the yellow skirt and absolutely stunning in that dreamy purple dress. I can see how it makes you “feel” amazing! The gray skirt may feel cozy but it dosen’t make you feel as good as that purple dress. I would either take it to a stylist for some ideas or to Goodwill. I’m sorry to say it, but you are way too cute for that dark look. =)

I love the purple dress and flipped hair! The yellow skirt and green shirt are really cute too! And I’m glad I’m not the only one who usually doesn’t have shoes on for my WIWW photos. :)

that purple dress is fabulous! looks so great and love the hair! also can’t wait for the yellow skirt tutorial! maybe if you wore a longer top untucked so it would cover the waistband on that grey skirt it would work better. just my thoughts ;)

You absolutely stepped it up! You look amazing in the purple dress and I agree with wveryone on your flippy hair, too cute! And I love the yellow skirt and I actually don’t think the gray skirt looks too bad!

Purple dress- wow! and I love the bright yellow skirt, great job! I also have that first skirt you’re unsure about. It IS comfy but hard to wear well. I haven’t worn it in awhile for that reason. You inspired me to start doing WIWW. I just did my first one today and would love you to come check it out and give me your advice! :)

Ha! I do the same thing with my girls’ hair stuff, and then forget it’s there until my husband gives me a funny look. Sometimes I try to convince him that I’m wearing three barrettes and a flower as a fashion statement, but he never really believes it!

I’ve tried stepping up my look several times, but I end up sweating myself out of it within the hour. Back to swimsuit cover ups and Royals shirts until it cools down!