Craft Room Video Tour

Alright, have you been waiting for years to see a tour of my craft room??  Today’s the day!  I don’t really have it done, but realize that I never will, so I should just show you what I’ve got for now -

Let’s keep in mind that normally it looks like a half-disaster and occasionally hits full-disaster status like here:

and here:

But lucky for you, I picked up for the video tour – - here you go!  (Um, as I made this video I realized I’m not really cut out for film – hope no one’s too bored!) .  Moral of the video – - start hoarding anything people are giving away….

A look at some of the things going on in the room (follow the links for more info):

Craft Room Chair Redo

Plywood Rug

Foil Dresser

Crafty Frames:

Thread Rack Tutorial

Fabric Roses

Old Window Memo Board

Hope to see you over at Sugar Bee Crafts!

Comments

What a fun glimpse into your crafting life!! And I love it that it faces the family room. Great idea! Glad you took a video of the room. It looks wonderful, and rooms like that don’t stay looking like that too long, for they are work rooms. So it was fun to see the before and after. The ‘before’ is testimony to the WORK that goes on in that room! :-)

Every time I see your crafts space I’m so jealous. It’s looks fabulous and no wonder your always creating, it looks like a great place no only to work but also a great space for inspiration. Merry Christmas to you and your family. ♥♥

Thank you for letting us into your craft room! No matter the disaster, at least you have one…mine is the kitchen table for now….until we tackle the office and turn it into my craft room after the holidays. Have a very Merry Christmas!

You have a great voice, don’t get me wrong. But it was not the voice I had assigned you in my head when a read your blog! lol What a fun little video. Merry Christmas!

My first choice is blue like your prints or frame. Next would be RED! But, I think that may blend in to much with your super cute chairs! ;) I can’t wait to see it!

It was nice to see a ‘real’ craft room as in your before pics. I look at those magazines that show ‘where people create, etc’ and think, ‘who has rooms like these?! Mine has been labeled the ‘crap room’ by my grandchildren and it lives up to its name!! Thanks for the instiration!!