I used to not follow anything on Facebook - I just didn't see the point. Then I followed a couple (probably as an entry to a giveaway or something) and found out I really enjoyed it. Now I'm hooked.
I love using Facebook as a way to connect with my readers on a behind-the-scenes level. So if you follow me on facebook, you'll see things like:
- when craft projects aren't working like they should
- great deals I come across
- random ramblings - like when my Walmart brought back their fabric department
- sneak peek pictures of upcoming tutorials and projects
- heads up on giveways that are coming up
- my thoughts on craft competitions - my favorites for the week, etc
- when i can't find my seam ripper (apparently, this happens to everyone!)
I used to post a ton - real short posts about nothing big. Then I thought that might be annoying people - but if you like that sort of thing, that's what facebook is for! I love sharing randomness.
Speaking of randomness, if you've been with me a while, you'll know that I used to have a facebook page called "SUGAR BEE CRAFT EDITON" - yep, edition was spelled wrong. I had that page for like 6 months before someone pointed out the typo - - I had no idea!! But once I knew, it drove me crazy and I had to start a whole new page just to stop the insanity.
Anyways, I hope you'll hop over and follow me - -