CornerHouseBlog (which, by the way, I met Laura at SNAP and heard all about a baptism dress she was making - and she just posted it - so cute!!)
Then I painted over everything yellow. I should have done a quick white coat before the yellow because I got a lot of seeping - live and learn. I just touched it up a bunch freehand later.
And finished!! We put it on our porch temporarily until we could get it hung over the stairwell. Good thing I don't mind the look of it on the porch because it's been there over 6 months....
And another "beauty shot" - it's not quite this bright yellow in real life:
So normally I end my tutorials with "you can do this - go try it!" but I don't know if I'll tell you that this time - I kind of wish I would have just used a bunch of boards instead of deconstructing a pallet - that was torture!