We got to experience another World Market Shopping Trip. By “we” I mean everyone but me. I had some picture editing to do, so Trevor offered to take all the kids and grab some stuff. I was a little leery of what he might buy, but he did great!! The loot:
I told him the theme was “Backyard Picnic” and he did great. Stuff for snowcones, a lemonade dispenser, fancy rootbeer (we buy that EVERY TIME we go to World Market – how can you not!) and an insulated picnic basket (my favorite thing he picked out!).
He reported that everyone at the store was super nice and friendly. Several workers asked if they needed help, and the kids told them they were there to buy things for a picnic, and apparently everyone thought they were super cute. My toddler knocked a wine glass off the shelf and it broke, but they were really nice about that too. Overall it sounded like an amazing shopping trip!
We used everything for a lunch picnic on Father’s Day – –
Group shot for Father’s Day:
So, guess what’s happening at World Market…
- The Buy and Fly in Store promotion. When you make a $20 or more purchase in the store you will receive a 15% off coupon for Southwest Airlines to purchase a flight anywhere Southwest Airlines flies (please see attached flier)
- The Summer Getaway Sweepstakes. Each week during the sweepstakes World Market is giving away a trip for 4 anywhere Southwest Flies, including hotel accommodations and a $500 World Market gift card. (see attached flier)
- WEBSITE – http://www.worldmarket.com/
- TWITTER – https://twitter.com/#!/worldma
- FACEBOOK – http://www.facebook.com/
- “I have been compensated by Cost Plus World Market, but all opinions are my own ”