Young Texan Mama. I've been following Mandy here at Sugar Bee Crafts for a while now, so I am really excited to be guest posting today!
Pumpkin Gingerbread Mini Muffins 1/2 cup butter, softened 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup pumpkin puree 2 large eggs 1/2 cup molasses 1/4 milk 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp ground ginger 1 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice 1/2 salt 1/4 tsp ground cloves Makes about 36 mini-muffins 1) Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray. I prefer one specifically meant for baking. 2) Cream the softened butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Once combined, stir in the pumpkin puree until mixed.
4) Add the molasses and milk to the pumpkin butter mixture. Beat until mixed. I know what you're thinking "that looks gross" well yes it does, but trust me they are going to taste delicious!
5) Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
6) Add the dry mixture to the butter mixture and stir just until moistened. I like to take the bowl off of my mixer after I have mixed some of the dry ingredients in, so that I can make sure that it doesn't get over-mixed.
7) Fill greased muffin cups with about 1 Tbsp of the batter.
|I love my little 1Tbsp scooper. It makes portioning cookies and mini-muffins so easy!|
9) Remove from oven and allow to cool about 2 minutes in the pan before removing and cooling on a wire rack.
10) Enjoy the delicious merging of two amazing flavors!
These are a delicious treat that will be perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas, or even just a delicious treat for breakfast! I hope you enjoy making these for your loved ones during the holiday season. Since we are going to be traveling for Thanksgiving, these are going to be a great snack to have in the RV on the way to Disney World.
Glittered iPhone Charger and Tie-Dyed T-Shirts.