Hi, I am Alyssa from What’s Cooking, Love?
I am so excited to be here guest posting at Sugar Bee Crafts. I am a frequent reader of Mandy's blog. I always come to her party on Tuesdays and I love to see what she has to wear during her What I Wore Wednesday posts, and of course she always posts the greatest craft ideas! Thank you to Mandy for letting me guest post!
I am a wife to my wonderful husband and a mother to my 1 year old son. I like to blog about cooking and love food! My blog is about cooking easy, good food, using shortcuts and timesavers. I also host a weekly link party, Showcase Your Talent Thursday. I hope that you stop by and visit.
One of my favorite ways to get ready for Christmas and the Christmas season is by baking Christmas cookies. I am a big cookie fan, so anytime of the year where I can bake and get a lot of cookies is great. I usually bake at least 10 dozen cookies and I like to make an assorted variety of cookies as well. I think cookies make a great gift to give and I usually give co-workers and friends a big bucket of cookies.
While I love making all different types of cookies, these Turtle Cheesecake Pudding Cookies have been one of my favorite types of cookies that I have ever made. These cookies are incredibly moist and delicious. The cheesecake pudding not only adds a hint of cheesecake flavor to the cookie but also makes the cookie very moist. With every bite, you get an amazingly moist cookie along with chocolate, caramel, and pecans. What could be better!! They also stayed moist for days, which is good when you are sending cookies or giving them as a gift. I hope that you add this great cookie to your Christmas baking list! Enjoy!!!
Turtle Cheesecake Pudding Cookies
(Pudding cookie recipe adapted from Chef In Training)
3/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 box (1 ounce) instant cheesecake pudding, dry
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/4 cups flour
1 package (8 ounces) Mini Rolos, chopped in half
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together. Add the cheesecake pudding mix and beat until incorporated.
3. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until combined.
4. In a small bowl combine the flour and baking soda. Slowly add this mixture to the wet ingredients until all ingredients are well incorporated.
5. Stir in the Mini Rolos and pecans until they are all mixed into the dough.
6. Roll the dough into rounded teaspoonfuls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
Makes about 1.5-2 dozen cookies
Thank you so much to Mandy for allowing me to guest post!
I hope that you stop by and visit me at What’s Cooking, Love?!