“Have a Holly Jolly Christmas” sign was created and designed by The Patriotic Pam.
I am an army wife of many years, and I love to cook, craft and just have a have fun wherever the Army sends us. If you enjoyed this project please take a look at other things I have also created at:
Well let’s get started with this simple Christmas sign to make. Here are what you will need to get started.
- Craft board….I used a board 3/8 x 6 x 24
- Acrylic Paint in the following colors:
- Christmas Red
- Shamrock Green
- Large heart and star stickers (stencils work too!) I used vinyl cut from my Cricut in the shapes I wanted.
- 220 Sanding block
- Tack cloth (Find this in the staining department, it is used to wipe away sand dust!)
- 2 small eye hook screws
- Wire (any thickness will work….I used some I had left over from another project)