1. Select a card of your choice and cover the front with your favorite holiday paper using Glue Dots® mini dots. I used the aforementioned adhesive throughout most of my project (my personal fave).
2. Wrap a piece of crepe paper starting from the inside of the card to the front; measure the crepe paper to fit the card. You may tie the bow in front using the excess crepe paper. Another option is to lay the crepe paper flat on the front of the card; then, make a cute little bow and adhere it as shown. See the supply list to find out who gave me this crepe paper….definitely eco-friendly!!
3. Add bling to the center of your bow to make it pop
4. I used corners that came with my DCWV holiday embellishment pack; you may also create your own by makng triangles to fit in each corner of your card. It’s time for more bling to decorate the corners.
5. Staying in the eco-friendly mode, I used a mini-cereal box for chipboard. I cut a strip to match the size of the music note paper at the top of the card. After adhering the paper to the chipboard, I used a Glue Dots® pop up dot to adhere this strip.
6. I chose another sticker, “Christmas” and placed it on the crepe paper as shown.
7. I placed the JOY sentiment sticker on some of the remaining chipboard and adhered it with another Glue Dots® pop up dot.
Supplies: Paper and stickers (DCWV), Bling (Studio G), Card (Wal-Mart), Adhesive (Glue Dots® mini and pop dots) and Crepe paper (from my thoughtful friend’s party).
Feel free to use any holiday sentiment that you would like. There are so many to choose from and lots to celebrate.
Thank you, again, Mandy, for inviting me. It is such a pleasure to be your guest. Happy Holidays to you and all our friends here at Sugar Bee Crafts! ‘Looking forward to sharing more crafty moments with all of you, Renee Joy 🙂 http://charmsbuttonsbows.blogspot.com