- White shirt in your little one's size. Make sure you pre-wash it to prevent shrinking
- iron-on interfacing
- White fabric (I used Cozy Fleece)
- Plaid coordinating fabric
- Buttons to make up your 'snowman'
- Needle and coordinating threads
To start, grab you flannel and cut out or piece together a piece that is 8 inches wide and long enough to fit around your little one and tie. My Abby wears about a 4 so mine was 8" x 38". My plaid was a small scrap so I had to sew 2 pieces together.
**If you have a little guy you could stop at this step and have a cute snowman shirt instead of a dress. **