- I currently live in Puerto Rico for my handsome Hub's job...but our roots are in Missouri.
- I recently purchased my first pair of skinny jeans...EVER...and I even wear them
- My Widget (the cute little thing in the middle) is a pre-teen in a pre-schooler's body. She even talks so fast that she stutters...mostly to let her mouth catch up with her brain ;)
- I was that
quietsweet cheerleader in High School that never had a breakout (not to be confused with break-up)...and then I grew up and experienced the horror of having the face of a teenager. Although my skin has slowly gotten better over the past few years, my fingers are still crossed that I out grow the entire 'acne stage' by 30...wish me luck!
- My house is clean all the time! Wait-I never said all of my house is clean at the same time...really there is always one room of my house that is almost spotless, but usually not the same room week to week. A girl has to craft, am I right? And so, what if those crafts get spread throughout the house with no remorse???
- Before moving to Puerto Rico, the Hub traveled about 80% of the week. And while he was gone, I still tried my hand at power tools on a regular basis...and I haven't lost any digits yet! (free reign over power tools and crafting in every room of the house while he was gone...score!)
- Scrapbook paper
- Envelope (big enough to fit a standard GC-think credit card size)
- Scrapbook supplies: paper cutter, adhesive, pencil, etc.
- Gift Card (which I will refer to as GC from now on)-can be added later (actually optional-no GC is needed to make this card awesome)
- Smile (also optional, but I find creativity flows better when I have what my Widget calls a 'happy-with-teeth-showing' face)
*remember to erase any pencil lines still visible on your paper...it will help your card look more put-together and professional. And on a larger scale...
- One of my popular Fall treats: Caramel Apple Bites
- How I made a Mermaid Fin/Skirt for Widget
- And I even get my Hubs in on crafts, err...projects, like this black sand Zen Garden
- Fun personalized and handmade gifts like the Mini Rosette Necklaces
- Clearance skirt revamp: Twirly Skirt for Mom