Hi there! Shannah, from Just Us Four, back again to share another recipe with you.
Valentine's Day is approaching fast! It is a Thursday though which can make fitting in a little romance difficult.
I have a solution: a quick breakfast of Strawberry Bruschetta in bed! I even have two ways to make it!
What You'll Need:
2 Slices of French bread or brioche
Let's Make It:
Option 1 - Strawberry Bruschetta with Creme
1) Hull and dice half of the strawberries.
2) Top one slice of the bread with the diced strawberries.
3) Drizzle with creme fraiche and enjoy!
Option 2 - Strawberry Toast with Marscapone and Chocolate
1) Slice the other half of the strawberries.
2) Spread marscapone on top of the second piece of bread.
3) Top the bread with the sliced strawberries. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
There you have it: two options for a quick Valentine's breakfast in bed. Enjoy!
I hope you will come by and visit my blog, Just Us Four, to see all the other recipes and projects I have to share.
Enjoy your Valentine's Day!