For all those of you who have a New Year’s Resolution to make a way to make some extra money on the side, this post is for you….
I am a consultant with Paparazzi Accessories - and I love it! It has been a great blessing for us as it has given me the opportunity to make extra money for our family.
My goal for 2012 was to help contribute to a new-to-us van for our family (we’ve been saving up – remember, we aim for cash-only purchases). Paparazzi exceeded my expectations and we were able to buy a nicer van than I ever dreamed:
I would love to share Paparazzi with you, in case you are looking for a way to make some extra money.
I have never considered being a consultant for anything before this – but I’m so glad I took the plunge. It’s the $5 price point that won me over – I don’t feel like I’m pushing products on anyone – it’s so affordable, that people WANT to buy things from me. Perfect.
Big heads up - - Throughout the month of January, a Starter Kit purchase will pack a little more punch because every Starter Kit will include 15% more accessories for FREE!
I have never seen that incentive offered before – what a great opportunity. It means you get a bonus bundle of accessories worth $75 for free – wowza! (and the free bundle is even bigger if you get a bigger starter kit)
Paparazzi is everything you want to make it – -
You make 45% from Sales Commissions off of everything you sell – - so say you have a party for 1.5 hours and you sell $300 worth of items – you profit $135, which is about $90 an hour. Sa-weet! My parties average around $200ish, but I’ve had some big parties and some small ones. So that is the money that you earn off of sales.
The second way you can earn money with Paparazzi is with downline commissions. Here is an idea of what you can earn each month in COMMISSION ALONE (this is not including the sales profit of 45%) doing Paparazzi. These are based on real numbers – I have made it through several ranks and am now a Producer, and I have fallen in the middle of each bracket average – so the numbers are accurate:
MONTHLY Commission Income (then add your sales commission on top of this – wowza!!)
Premier Director: $300-$1,000
Executive Producer: $3,000-$7,000
Maven A-Lister: $19,000-$25,000
Jet Setter: $30,000+
Paparazzi is so fun because it takes a plain outfit and steps it up with just a $5 accessory – so perfect! It empowers all of us – everyone loves feeling good about themselves by stepping it up with accessories – and at $5, that opportunity is for everyone.
I would love to have you as a part of my team! My team is in the strongest branch of Paparazzi – we have a huge upline support system available to us. On top of that, I do my best to support my team in any way I can. Most of my team doesn’t live by me; I’m proud to have a nationwide team that is amazing. The gift I recently sent to the active members of my team:
Please email me if you’re at all interested in becoming a consultant for Paparazzi Accessories - I really do love it! I am happy to answer any questions you may have - – email me at mandybeez at gmail.
How can Paparazzi be different from other direct sales companies?
1. The product is ONLY $5! That’s cheaper than Walmart. I feel comfortable selling something that I would actually buy myself.
2. The product is similar in quality to what you’ll find at Target or Charming Charlie’s
3. The commission is 45%. For every piece of jewelry I sell, I make $2.25.
4. You can make up to 10% commission on those who join your team.
5. It appeals to all ages of females. There are products for little ones, tweens, teens, young adults, adults and senior citizens. The Starlet Shimmer line is only $1 and is super popular.
6. Customers don’t have to look at the product in a catalog, make an order, pay for shipping and wait for it to come. They take it home with them immediately after they fall in love with it.
7. The product sells itself. Show it to women, say the price and watch it disappear.
8. The company keeps up with the trends. New jewelry is rotating in often.
9. Women are excited to come to Paparazzi parties AND invite their friends. I get phone calls asking to come see my collection - easy!
10. You can set up displays in schools, work offices, business lunchrooms, etc and come back a few days later to collect money. Basket parties are very popular.
11. Many women want to become consultants.
12. Paparazzi makes the perfect addition to anyone’s business who is already doing direct sales. If you already sell candles, bags/purses, designer jeans, kitchen wares, make-up or anything else, Paparazzi is easy to add to parties. You will increase the money you make at each event.
13. Paparazzi sells well at fairs, boutiques, festivals and other events. Remember, they can grab it and go! No deliveries after the event and it’s only $5.
14. Retail stores can carry Paparazzi Accessories. Salons, boutiques, clothing stores, gift shops, book stores, etc.
15. Paparazzi is NEW!!!! It has only been a direct sales company since 2011. There is so much room for growth because the market is NOT saturated with this product or consultants! Get in NOW and build a team!!!
16. Make your own schedule. Work as much or as little as you want!
17. Make an UNLIMITED INCOME. You decide how much you want to make! SERIOUSLY!
18. There is no monthly or quarterly minimum purchase. You only have to buy 100 pieces in an entire year to be a consultant.