Did you see me on the SNAP Conference blog last month showing off what was in my handbag?? If not, here's a recap...
Just in case you think everyone has super pristine handbags, mine looks like this on any given day:
Anyways, on to the goodies - what's inside....
1. Wallet - I LOVE a flat wallet - something about how it snaps closed is just perfect.
2. Zipper Pouch - I made this to match my old Miss Mandy Bag - it holds necessities like bandaids and tissues and neosporin and personal items, etc.
3. Ticker Tape Clutch - I made this so I have a grab-n-go clutch to use when I hop out at random garage sales - it's filled with coins and small bills for those must-have deals
4. Business Cards - some for my blog and some for Paparazzi Accessories that I sell - it's so easy to hand these out to people, so they're a must to carry with me.
5. Sunglasses - I have 5-6 pair of sunglasses because I'm always loosing them then buying more then finding the lost ones. These ones are aviators from Charlotte Russe (I only spend $5 on sunglasses because of the problem I just mentioned)
6. Galaxy Tablet - I love this thing! It's the perfect size for a tablet - I've had it about a year and a half and it's awesome.
7. Random- pens, Avon LipGloss, Neutrogena Sunblock (this is AMAZING! it doesn't leave your hands greasy at all).
8. Granola Bar - just in case I'm going to starve to death while I'm out and about. Even though it's Walmart brand, these are the BEST granola bars ever - Great Value Sweet and Salty Almond - thank me later.
9. Galazy S III - - so, I love my phone! I JUST got a smart phone for the first time a couple of months ago - mainly because I couldn't stand not joining the Instagram fun. Best decision ever - it's a whole new world! The phone store guy handed over my purchase and told me "welcome to 2012". I have arrived.
10. Kid Stuff - what more do you need than germ gel and suckers?!
Hope to see you over at www.SugarBeeCrafts.com!