I know I've told you a million times - I love my Silhouette - you can see lots of my projects here: Awesome Projects using a Silhouette Machine. Just yesterday I cranked out some labels for my canisters - I love how I can think of something I want to do and just get it done. These look great, but I shined them up TOO much - it made for tricky picture-taking!
The promotion runs from today through March 8th, and it's for either the Silhouette Designer Software that's normally $50 (only $25 - this is for you that already have a machine) or for a machine that COMES WITH the Designer Software - awesome:
--Portrait with Designer Software, $179.99
--Cameo with Designer Software, $269.99
To get that deal, you'll go to go HERE and use the code SUGARBEE at checkout.
It is easy to install the software - - there's a button in the regular software that walks you through upgrading. The 2 things I'm most excited about:
--making my own rhinestone shapes! normally you can't resize rhinestone shapes, but with software you can take any size of shape and make it into a rhinestone template.
--the cross-hatch ruler - I use scrap pieces on my cutting mat a lot, and I'm always trying to reveal the cutting mat and then counting squares, etc - - with this software as I move my mouse there's a ruler on either side indicating exactly where I am - it's awesome.
- Ability to open, manipulate, and cut .svg files
- Rhinestone tools to convert designs into rhinestone templates and create your own rhinestone designs
- Sketch tools to convert designs into several styles of sketchable art
- Creative knife tools to allow you to clip designs using different patterns
- Enhanced eraser set to modify designs with more precision
- Built-in ruler and guide lines for precise alignment and drawing
Oh, and more pictures of my canisters:
Coming up later, a tutorial on this awesome shirt...I used my Silhouette for the Pi Stencil:
And - - the GIVEAWAY - - one lucky person will win a Silhouette Portrait!!
to enter, use the rafflecopter below (giveaway ends March 4th, so enter quickly!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway