Hey there, Sugar Bee Readers! Kilee here again from ONE little MOMMA. I’m so excited to be out of dreary January and finally into February. You know what that means-Valentine’s Day is coming! In honor of the holiday I thought I would share some of my favorite beauty products right now. I love trying a product when it has been recommended to me so I hope you’ll take it from me and try a new product or two for your beauty routine!
1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette– I got this palette for Christmas and have used it every day since. The colors are all wearable for every complexion and perfect for daytime and evening looks. I love that some of the eye shadows are matte and others are shimmer. If you are looking to upgrade your eye shadows, this is a great fail proof place to start.
2. Moroccan Argan Oil from Organix– This deep conditioner has worked wonders for my short, over processed hair. I use it 2-3 times a week and my hair is so much more moisturized now than a month ago. I love that it only takes 2-5 minutes in the shower and I can see results immediately.
3. Bahama Mama Bronzer– I have recently discovered the magic of highlighting and contouring. This bronzer is the best bronzer I have found to contour with. It has no shimmer or orangeness to it- it just looks like a shadow of your skin. I have tried other bronzers for the same purpose in an effort to save money and wished I had just started with the right one- that would have saved me money!
4. Elf Gel Eyeliner– I have had it on my mind to try gel eyeliner for a few months and I finally did. I really like it and recommend it highly. The advantage is that you get a crisp, dark line that goes on smoothly. It is easier to put on than liquid eyeliner, but you get a very similar look. Even this cheaper brand was surprisingly long lasting as well. I also recommend buying the angled eyeliner brush to apply it with.
5. Maybelline Color Whispers– This lip butter is a new product and impossible not to love! It goes on so smooth and feels like a lip balm while adding a light color. You can build the color depending on how much you use and comes in so many gorgeous shades. I have tried Bare to Be Bold and Coral Ambition and love them both.
I’d love to hear your favorite products or how these ones worked for you- feel free to stop by ONE little MOMMA anytime! Have a lovely Valentine’s Day!
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!
- How To Wear the Color of the Year- Fashion Contributor - January 10, 2014
- How to Wear a Chambray Shirt This Fall- Fashion Contributor - November 8, 2013
- DIY Graphic Tee: Give Your Tee Some LOVE- Fashion Contributor - October 11, 2013
- 5 Tips for What to Wear for Family Pictures- Fashion Contributor - September 13, 2013
- Cargo Vest Tutorial- Fashion Contributor - August 9, 2013
- Summer Trend: How to Wear Neon- Fashion Contributor - July 12, 2013
- Tips for Picking Your Summer Purse (and Staying Stylish all Summer!)- Fashion Contributor - June 14, 2013
- How to Wear a Denim Vest- Fashion Contributor - May 10, 2013
- Toddler Lace Detail Top Tutorial- 3 Ways! - April 12, 2013
- Basic Shoe Wardrobe for Spring and Summer 2013- Fashion Contributor - March 8, 2013