Denim jackets will always be classic, but a new piece of denim making a come back this year is the denim vest. They are sold out everywhere and are just beginning to make their place in the average women’s wardrobe. I did a tutorial earlier this year about the EASIEST and CHEAPEST way ever to make your own vest and today I want to share a few ways to style one. Here are just a few ways that I have worn mine during early Spring this year.
2. A vest with a bright maxi dress is surprisingly cute.
3. Colored cropped jeans or just skinny jeans and a graphic tee will also make a great combo with a denim vest.
You will see a LOT more vests in general coming out this fall so start trying to work this easy piece into your wardrobe now. My mom even tried my tutorial and has gotten tons of compliments on how cute she looks in her denim vest. Pick the right vest for you and start experimenting!
- How To Wear the Color of the Year- Fashion Contributor - January 10, 2014
- How to Wear a Chambray Shirt This Fall- Fashion Contributor - November 8, 2013
- DIY Graphic Tee: Give Your Tee Some LOVE- Fashion Contributor - October 11, 2013
- 5 Tips for What to Wear for Family Pictures- Fashion Contributor - September 13, 2013
- Cargo Vest Tutorial- Fashion Contributor - August 9, 2013
- Summer Trend: How to Wear Neon- Fashion Contributor - July 12, 2013
- Tips for Picking Your Summer Purse (and Staying Stylish all Summer!)- Fashion Contributor - June 14, 2013
- How to Wear a Denim Vest- Fashion Contributor - May 10, 2013
- Toddler Lace Detail Top Tutorial- 3 Ways! - April 12, 2013
- Basic Shoe Wardrobe for Spring and Summer 2013- Fashion Contributor - March 8, 2013