Hi Sugar Bee readers! I’m Katie from Tied Ribbon back again to share more fun party ideas!
Today’s party post is all about cake toppers! I’m going to show you a few ideas for reusable & completely customizable cake toppers you can reuse party after party! These ideas are endless based on what you find at your craft store. I found mine at Michaels, and attached them to skewers, sucker sticks or paper straws.
I hope you were able to once again get some inspiration for your next celebration!
Be sure to stop by Tied Ribbon to see more fun DIYs & say hi!
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!
- Neon Party Decorations - June 7, 2014
- Party Contributor: 10 Party Supply Sources - May 3, 2014
- Party Contributor: Printable Bottle Labels - April 5, 2014
- Realistically Build a Dessert Table - March 1, 2014
- 20 Donut Party Ideas - February 21, 2014
- Valentine Place Setting & Free Printable - January 17, 2014
- Fall Place Setting with Printable - November 15, 2013
- Halloween Party Printables - October 18, 2013
- Party Post: Ombre Tissue Pom-Poms - August 16, 2013
- Party Guidance from Tied Ribbon - July 19, 2013