carissa from carissa miss here again and i’m really excited to share some fun and exciting news this month!
we are going to welcome baby #2 into our family december 9th:) you can imagine that there is a lot to do and get ready before then so make sure you stop by the blog and check out some of the awesome tutorials i’ve got cooking.
but first, before any of the awesome DIYing can really begin, i have to get the designing done. of course, it’s my favorite part:) i revealed my nursery designs last week for if this baby is a boy or if it’s a girl and so i thought it’d be perfect to share some fun nursery art this month. of course i have baby on my mind:)
if you look at the little boy’s room design, i mentioned that i plan to only change one color in the design for each gender. for a boy i’ve picked navy and orange as the fun accent colors. paired with gray and mint it’s an unexpected color pallette!
here’s a FREE PRINTABLE for you in honor of baby boy!
for a girl, i couldn’t resist some pink:) but, with a gray and navy and mint pallette, pink is actually understated. this little print is the perfect addition.
here’s a FREE PRINTABLE for you in honor of baby girl!
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!
- 13 FREE Patriotic Printables - June 21, 2014
- Printable Recipe Cards - May 17, 2014
- Project Life: Conference Printables - April 19, 2014
- Carissa Miss: Glitter Gold Printable - February 15, 2014
- Carissa Miss: Valentine’s Day Printables - January 18, 2014
- Free Printable: Early to Bed - November 16, 2013
- Carissa Miss: October 2013 Conference Printables - October 19, 2013
- halloween printable - September 21, 2013
- ice cream social printable - August 17, 2013
- free nursery printables - July 20, 2013