Hello Sugar Bee Craft reader! It’s Nancy, from Small Things with Love, here to share another great, summery and EASY felt project with you today. I hope that your summer is going well, and that you are so busy with fun outdoor activities that you only have a few minute to sit and work on any crafty projects. If that is the case, then this is the perfect project for you. It can easily be whipped up in a matter of minutes!
Ready to get to it?
Needle and Embroidery Thread.
- Cut various sized circles of felt. Lay them on top of each other and stitch several straight stitches on top of each other to form a star in the middle.
- Grab some green thread and stitch a few lines of back stitch down from each bloom to create a stem. Then, cut out small leaves from green felt. Stitch one line of back stitch about 3/4 of the way down the leaf.
- Repeat for the other flowers.
Thanks again to Mandy for allowing me to come and share with you each month! I’d love it if you’d drop me a line or connect with me in some way!
- Happy Little Valentine Fish - January 9, 2015
- Simple Felt Nativity Ornament - November 14, 2014
- Felt Snowman Ornaments - October 10, 2014
- Lego Man Embroidery Hoop Art - September 12, 2014
- Bride and Groom Cross Stitch - August 8, 2014
- Felt Coin Purse - May 9, 2014
- Felt Fox Brooch - April 11, 2014
- Felt Hexagon Pouch - March 14, 2014
- Simple Felt iPhone Case - February 1, 2014
- Felt Hexagon Coaster - January 4, 2014