Hi! My name is Katie from Made to be a Momma and I am so excited to be sharing my FIRST kids craft contributor post here at Mandy’s site! I have two little boys and I just adore crafting with my toddler. We are having a small costume party for my son and his buddies and I thought it would be so fun to make some cute treat bags to hold some candy. These “bags” are so simple and your kids will love them! My son loved helping me make these and once we put the eyes on them it made the little characters come to “life” and my son couldn’t help but giggle over his creations!
Using a stapler, staple around the edges making sure to catch the wings of the bat and the bolts of Frankenstein in between the two plates. Glue on the eyes and lastly fill with candy and enjoy!
Thanks so much for having me Mandy! I would love to have you guys follow me along over at Made to be a Momma where you can find more kids crafts, recipes, diy projects and more!
- Jello Popcorn - May 1, 2015
- Crocodile Snack Tray - April 3, 2015
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015
- Chocolate Dipped Apple Hearts: Kids Treat - January 2, 2015
- Give Thanks Paper Garland - November 7, 2014
- Cupcake Liner Halloween Owl - October 3, 2014
- Monster Marshmallow Treats - September 5, 2014
- Bookworm Bookmark (Kids Craft Contributor) - August 1, 2014
- Mini Pom Pom Raincloud - July 3, 2014