Hi! I am so excited to introduce myself.
I’m Sarah and I blog with my friend Julia at All Things with Purpose.
We’re new to the Sugar Bee team and are so grateful
for the opportunity to meet you!
Maybe you’ve seen us around the web or on Pinterest.
Here are a few of our popular posts…
Now, onto the jelly beans!…
I was looking around for some fun preschool activities that involve jelly beans.
I found a few things here and there, but not exactly what I wanted.
So, I decided to create my own!
This FREE printable pack is fun and colorful.
All you need is a bag of jelly beans and a printer.
Preschool concepts covered:
Sorting, Colors, Patterns, Counting, Fine Motor Skills
Fore more fun jelly bean ideas see my Jelly Bean Activities Pinterest board!
Be sure to come visit us at All Things with Purpose
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!
- Mommy’s Helper Printable (Preschool Contributor) - April 25, 2015
- Fun Preschool Recipe Cards! (Preschool Contributor) - March 28, 2015
- Printable Chore Charts (Preschool Contributor) - February 28, 2015
- Valentine Play Dough Mats (Preschool Contributor) - January 31, 2015
- Preschool Contributor: Felt Name Tree - November 22, 2014
- Thanksgiving Printable: Handwriting Art (Preschool Contributor) - October 31, 2014
- Preschool Contributor: Printable Number Train - September 27, 2014
- Frozen Ice Painting (Preschooler Contributor) - August 30, 2014
- Preschool Contributor: Playing with Time - July 26, 2014
- Contributor Post: Tips for Reading with Preschoolers - June 28, 2014