Hi friends! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma stopping in! Can you believe Easter is only a few weeks away? Do you have an annual Easter egg hunt? My mom has one every year and it’s so fun having two boys that can now join in the fun!
I have a super cute and simple kids project for you to do today. If your kids are smaller you will have to do it for them and they can enjoy your hard work My oldest son is only 3 but he helped me pick out the bunny he wanted and rubbing the chalk on the bunny once it was dried. If your kids are a little bit older this will be a perfect project for them!
- Mini Lemon Donuts with Strawberry Glaze - August 7, 2015
- Raspberry Jello Delight - July 24, 2015
- Patriotic Graham Cracker - June 5, 2015
- Jello Popcorn - May 1, 2015
- Crocodile Snack Tray - April 3, 2015
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015
- Chocolate Dipped Apple Hearts: Kids Treat - January 2, 2015
- Give Thanks Paper Garland - November 7, 2014
- Cupcake Liner Halloween Owl - October 3, 2014