Hi again! I’m the Preschool Contributor: Sarah from All Things with Purpose
where my friend Julia and I blog about homeschooling, parenting,
marriage struggles, crafts, sewing and diy.
If you have a hyper preschooler, you value a good activity
that holds their attention for more than 10 minutes…
and score *bonus points* when it’s educational!
I’ve also learned from working with my older kids that a solid grasp
of basic preschool concepts make things way easier for them as they
learn to read and advance into other grades.
This is a great activity that solidifies the uppercase and lowercase letter concept.
Keep your preschooler engaged for AT LEAST 5 minutes… maybe even 10!
This printable activity pack will teach:
- Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Matching Skills
- Color Sorting
- Fine Motor Skills
Print on cardstock or paper and store in a file folder to pull out
whenever you need a quick educational activity.
This is great for homeschooling or reinforcing a concept
your preschooler is learning at school!
Download it now for free HERE
Don’t forget to drop by and say hello over at All Things with Purpose!
We have a lot of other fun, free printables
and encouragement for parents of preschoolers losing their minds
struggling to keep them busy and engaged without destroying the house
running out of things to do
How can someone so small and adorable be so destructive??
This is Olivia. Child number 3 that clogged the toilet and put a hole in the ceiling.
Yet melts our hearts with a single smile and bat of the eyes!
~ Sarah Lemp All Things with Purpose
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!
- Mommy’s Helper Printable (Preschool Contributor) - April 25, 2015
- Fun Preschool Recipe Cards! (Preschool Contributor) - March 28, 2015
- Printable Chore Charts (Preschool Contributor) - February 28, 2015
- Valentine Play Dough Mats (Preschool Contributor) - January 31, 2015
- Preschool Contributor: Felt Name Tree - November 22, 2014
- Thanksgiving Printable: Handwriting Art (Preschool Contributor) - October 31, 2014
- Preschool Contributor: Printable Number Train - September 27, 2014
- Frozen Ice Painting (Preschooler Contributor) - August 30, 2014
- Preschool Contributor: Playing with Time - July 26, 2014
- Contributor Post: Tips for Reading with Preschoolers - June 28, 2014