Last Day of School Autographs Shirt (with FREE cut file)

UPDATE: see the 2014-2015 post and files here: 2014-2015 Last Day of School Decal Autograph Shirts

Today for WIWW it’s What My Kids Wore – or more accurately, what they WILL be wearing, come the last day of school (next week!).  Autograph Shirts, take 2!

My girls had these last year and they were a big hit.  They wore them all the time (still do!) so I knew that another set of shirts would get lots of fun and use out them.  For you pin-fanatics:

I made these last year after seeing them over at Eighteen25 – such a fun idea!  And I cut them with my Silhouette Cameo.  You can head over to their post to see how to make the shape, what fonts, etc.  But if you’re lazy and just want the file to use, I’ve got that for you – it comes in grades pre-K through 6, but you can easily alter it for older grades if you need to do that.  Just find the download at this link:
FREE cut file, Last Day of School Autographs

Last year we just used basic plain tees.  This year we mixed it up a little with a stripe tee (found it at Target) – I think it’s kind of fun.  I’ll be interested to see if the kids sign their names along the lines on the back or if they just sign all-over.

If you’re looking for other Last Day of School Ideas, you’ll love these:

Craft Blogger
www.SugarBeeCrafts.com

Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!

Comments

Hi Stephanie and Christina! It’s a cut file for a Silhouette – it was designed within the Silhouette software. What were you trying to cut it with? Maybe I could convert it?

2. Carol says

Mandy,

I downloaded the Chilling with my peeps file and last day school file and tried to open it in the the silhouette studio basic but with was not supported. What version of studio was this created in? Can I notify the last day school with different grades and years?

• says

Hmmm, I think I used the designer edition to make it, but I thought that it would open in the basic software. I haven’t heard of it not opening in the basic software, so I’m not sure on that one. But yes, you can modify the files after you open them to customize them.

3. Bretnie says

Hello, I just love this idea!!! Thank you for sharing the file!! I am so new at the Cameo and was hoping for some help. I downloaded it and just curious if I can/how I change the year. Like I said, I am new to the Cameo, so if you don’t have time to explain it all, thats understandable, perhaps you could point me to a link that would explain how to? Thanks so much in advance!

• says

great question – – you should be able to just click on the year and retype over it the new year. I will try to get an updated version soon with the new year, hopefully! Thanks for the reminder!

4. Stacy P says

Hello! I absolutely love this and I’m trying to open the file, but it will not let me. Can you send me the pdf version?

Thank You!

5. Kris says

Mandy if you give me permission to convert your Last day file i wold be more than happy to do so and post it.

Kris

6. Lisa says

Can this be printed out on iron on paper and ironed onto a shirt? And is there a version I can save without using circuit or silhouette, because, honestly, I don’t know what either of those programs are.

Trackbacks