Hope you all are having a fabulous May! It’s Carissa again with another Free Printable! I finally started working on another one of those projects that has been on the back of my mind, for about, I don’t know, 2 years or so…It’s to get all my family’s favorite recipes into one place for my mom and for my siblings who haven’t left the house yet. I looked into options about publishing my own cookbook with a photo book or doing a spiral-bound book or even an e-book. After weighing all the pros and cons of each option, it all came down to what was the easiest to add to and replicate. And that was to just type the recipes onto cards and then put them in a 3-ring notebook or recipe box. There are so many adorable cards you can buy, but I wanted something more personal. Lucky for you, I’m sharing those printables with you today!
I’m also trying something new, an editable pdf, where you can type up the recipes right in Adobe Reader before you print them. You are also welcome to just print them and then hand write your recipes. Please let me know if you notice any issues with editing them. Since this is my first time, I’m sure we’ll run into a couple of hiccups along the way.
- 13 FREE Patriotic Printables - June 21, 2014
- Printable Recipe Cards - May 17, 2014
- Project Life: Conference Printables - April 19, 2014
- Carissa Miss: Glitter Gold Printable - February 15, 2014
- Carissa Miss: Valentine’s Day Printables - January 18, 2014
- Free Printable: Early to Bed - November 16, 2013
- Carissa Miss: October 2013 Conference Printables - October 19, 2013
- halloween printable - September 21, 2013
- ice cream social printable - August 17, 2013
- free nursery printables - July 20, 2013