I used a pack of neon cardstock and neon stickers- both found in the office supply section at Target!
For a fun cupcake (or cake, or watermelon bowl) banner, I used the rectangle stickers and folded them over bakers twine & wrote SUMMER on them & attached to skewers.
And of course we need something on the walls, so slice a long rectangle out of your neon paper, and create some more fringe, then glue onto bakers twine.
- Neon Party Decorations - June 7, 2014
- Party Contributor: 10 Party Supply Sources - May 3, 2014
- Party Contributor: Printable Bottle Labels - April 5, 2014
- Realistically Build a Dessert Table - March 1, 2014
- 20 Donut Party Ideas - February 21, 2014
- Valentine Place Setting & Free Printable - January 17, 2014
- Fall Place Setting with Printable - November 15, 2013
- Halloween Party Printables - October 18, 2013
- Party Post: Ombre Tissue Pom-Poms - August 16, 2013
- Party Guidance from Tied Ribbon - July 19, 2013