Hi! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma! I just love popping in on Mandy’s site each month! I have an adorable craft for you today! Here in Pennsylvania, when it get’s really hot and humid ( like it has been the past few days) we tend to get some pretty good thunderstorms! I thought it would be fun to make a cute rain cloud craft with my oldest son.
We decided to hang this cute little rain cloud in our window I love the cheery bright colors of the pom poms!
Needle & Thread ( you could also use ribbon and glue instead)
Draw and cut out a cloud shape from your white felt. Thread a string through your pom poms. Arrange pom poms in your desired order!
Being that my son is only three he helped me draw out the rain cloud and he handed me the pom poms to string on the thread. He arranged them on the string and again for only being three he is quite particular of how things look I think another fun option would be to have the kids just glue on some pom poms to different lengths of ribbon! So fun and so simple! It’s a perfect project for a raining day
I hope you will stop by Made to be a Momma for some more fun kid projects like these!
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015
- Chocolate Dipped Apple Hearts: Kids Treat - January 2, 2015
- Give Thanks Paper Garland - November 7, 2014
- Cupcake Liner Halloween Owl - October 3, 2014
- Monster Marshmallow Treats - September 5, 2014
- Bookworm Bookmark (Kids Craft Contributor) - August 1, 2014
- Mini Pom Pom Raincloud - July 3, 2014
- Diy Paper Straw Blowers - June 6, 2014
- Fingerprint Flower Bookmark - May 2, 2014