Hi friends! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma here again! Today I am sharing a super cute and EASY bookworm bookmark tutorial! This little guy is PERFECT for “back to school” which is coming way too quickly! The kids will have a blast putting together these bookmarks!
All you need is scrapbooking a paper, two googly eyes and some glue. I used a circle punch to punch out 6-7 circles. You could easily cut out the circles if you don’t have a punch. I alternated scrapbooking paper to give the caterpillar a bit more dimension.
I also grabbed two small googly eyes and I cut a small piece of paper and cut a few slights for a little bit of “fuzz” for the top of the caterpillars head.
Using your glue pen, glue your circles on top of each other.
I glued my circles in a “wave” to make the caterpillar look “slinky”
My son loves to look at books. He can’t read yet but he has always loved looking at books. I think these bookmarks are so fun for the kiddos! Imagine all the colors and shapes they could give the bookworms! Let them be creative!
For more back to school ideas check out these:
- Chocolate Dipped Apple Hearts: Kids Treat - January 2, 2015
- Give Thanks Paper Garland - November 7, 2014
- Cupcake Liner Halloween Owl - October 3, 2014
- Monster Marshmallow Treats - September 5, 2014
- Bookworm Bookmark (Kids Craft Contributor) - August 1, 2014
- Mini Pom Pom Raincloud - July 3, 2014
- Diy Paper Straw Blowers - June 6, 2014
- Fingerprint Flower Bookmark - May 2, 2014
- Chalkboard Bunny Easter Bucket - April 4, 2014
- Rainbow Swirl Waffles ( Kids Contributor ) - March 7, 2014