(it’s still the link party today – just scroll down a post for that)
Have you ever thought to do a 12 days countdown to Christmas? I put together a really quick and simple version (cause I like quick and simple!) to share with you today , the 12 Days Stocking Countdown. It’s so easy, but can really be fun and build excitement for your family as they look forward to the holidays.
You’ll need 2 pieces of 12×12 glitter paper, that’s it! Just cut out 12 stockings. You can do this by hand if you want. I used my Cricut Explore and let me tell you, this paper is THICK, but it still cut it (I used the thick cardstock setting, where it traces over the cut 3 times).
And then you can see how it cut and I just popped out the little stockings:
Next I wrote fun holiday things to do as a family (super high tech technique, I know!) – – things like watch a holiday movie or drink hot chocolate – things that we would do anyways, but it’s fun to do it as a countdown.
And then I just hung them up. Now the kiddos can pick randomly an activity to do each of the 12 days leading up to Christmas – so fun!!
- Drummer Boy Christmas Kids Craft by Sweet Rose Studio
- Twelve Days of Christmas Gift Bags by Albion Gould
- 12 Days of Christmas Countdown by Let’s Eat Grandpa
- 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar by Sweet Rose Studio
- 12 Days Candy Countdown by One Krieger Chick
- Modern Twelve Days of Christmas Clock by Popper and Mimi
- 12 Days Boxes by Crafting in the Rain
- 12 Days Stocking Countdown by Sugar Bee Crafts