Hi everyone! It’s Kim from seven thirty three, and today I’m excited to share with you a fun printable Owl Valentine’s Day Card. It’s perfect for kids to make for grandparents, or even for parents to make for their kids!
dFirst, download the Pop-Up Owl Valentine’s Day Card
Print both pages – use cardstock or plain printer paper, either works fine.
Fold the first page in half and set it aside.
Using a glue stick, glue the second page inside the first – make sure NOT to get any glue where the mouth opening is!
Now you have a fun pop-up Owl Valentine’s Day Card to give to someone special in your life!
- Star Spangled Banner Inspired Printable - June 20, 2015
- Makers Gonna Make Art Print - May 16, 2015
- Floral Mother’s Day Card Printable - April 18, 2015
- Pop-Up Easter Card - February 21, 2015
- Pop-Up Owl Valentine’s Day Card - January 17, 2015
- Official Santa Gift Tags - November 15, 2014
- Thanksgiving Activity Sheet for Kids - October 18, 2014
- Halloween Treat Cards - September 20, 2014
- Random Acts of Kindness Free Printable - August 16, 2014
- BeYOUtiful Wall Art – Free Printable - July 19, 2014