It’s Sarah from All Things with Purpose.
I share fun, simple Preschool activities and printables
each month here at Sugar Bee Crafts!
This month I’m sharing a free, printable chore chart – perfect for preschool age kiddos!
I’m offering the morning routine chart here at Sugar Bee.
I also have a night time version available over on my site, All Things with Purpose.
Download the MORNING CHORE CHART HERE
Print using the “2 side” printing option or “front and back” printing. However your computer words it so the the text is on front and back. If your computer doesn’t have this option, you will have to print each side at a time and flip the paper in between.
This works best if printed on heavy paper or card stock.
FOLD the paper on the solid gray lines.
CUT the paper on the dotted lines.
I designed this not to need any additional supplies.
Simply fold and cut where indicated and you will have a fun little “flip down” style chart. As your child completes each step, they can pull down that picture and reveal a check mark for “done!”
OPTIONAL: add magnets the back as I have done to hang on fridge. You could also add magnets to the top of each tab if you find they stay put better with a magnet.
Feel free to email me with any questions: email@example.com
- Red White and Blue Preschool Lacing Cards - June 27, 2015
- Mommy’s Helper Printable (Preschool Contributor) - April 25, 2015
- Fun Preschool Recipe Cards! (Preschool Contributor) - March 28, 2015
- Printable Chore Charts (Preschool Contributor) - February 28, 2015
- Valentine Play Dough Mats (Preschool Contributor) - January 31, 2015
- Preschool Contributor: Felt Name Tree - November 22, 2014
- Thanksgiving Printable: Handwriting Art (Preschool Contributor) - October 31, 2014
- Preschool Contributor: Printable Number Train - September 27, 2014
- Frozen Ice Painting (Preschooler Contributor) - August 30, 2014
- Preschool Contributor: Playing with Time - July 26, 2014