More and more, I have been wanting to make a heart quilt. I have been seeing these gorgeous heart quilts all over! Maybe it is Valentines Day coming up, but I am loving the colors and fabrics, and yep! those hearts. These are 15 of some of my very favorite heart quilts!
The sweetest hearts and that circle quilting have me swooning over this heart quilt from Kittens and Threads!
I love the fabrics and that floral border in this heart quilt from Two Blondes and a Sewing Machine
Oh all those pretty colors in this heart quilt from KelbySews!
I love the colorful hearts on the white backdrop in this quilt by SewFancee
Those big red hearts are perfect for Valentines day! Hopeful Homemaker
I can’t get over these beautiful hearts! Full tutorial on this gorgeous quilt over at Fresh Lemon Quilts
Pretty stripes and heart quilt from Becky at the Quilting Board
Chevron and hearts go perfectly in this quilt made by Modern Handcraft
I love the idea to use old baby clothes as the hearts on this quilt!
Absolutely beautiful heart quilt by Helen Philipps
I love the simplicity of this quilt by The Quilt Barn
So much red and pink! Kate Conklin Designs
This chevron and heart table runner is so cute!
I just love those colorful hearts, the ric rac, and the ruffled edge! Made by Moda Bake Shop
I love the bold hearts over at The Cutting Table
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
- Cool Pokemon Crafts - July 30, 2016
- Cute DIY Kid’s Snacks - July 23, 2016