I think that painted rocks are such an awesome creative outlet! There are so many different ways to play with them, and you can find the rocks yourself (so it’s cheap!) so these painted rocks are also a perfect kids craft. But I love that you can also make some serious works of art! These are some of my favorite painted rock inspiration from around Pinterest.
These painted lady bug rocks are adorable!
I am so intrigued by these amazing geometric painted rocks! (and Alisa Burke turned them into magnets!)
Dabbles and Babbles came up with these awesome word rocks.
Fab Art DIY has a great tutorial on painting this rock cactus!
Bellisima Kids created these painted owl rocks.
These strawberry rocks are not only adorable, but they teach birds not to eat your strawberries! Fun and functional!
Make a game out of those painted rocks! Thrive 360 Living made these tic tac toe rocks!
These monster painted rocks would be so fun to do with the kids!
These are awesome painted dominos! Such a good idea!
I like the idea of painting story rocks and letting the kids tell a story with them! From Paint on the Ceiling
These rocks are painted by Elspeth McClean… Gorgeous!
Remember what you planted and where with these garden markers by Crafts by Amanda!
I love these simply beautiful painted rock trees!
And I know a lot of kids that would love to make these Despicable Me rocks!
Such sweet owl rocks!
Or go sculptural with those painted rocks! Like these rock frogs!
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
- Cool Pokemon Crafts - July 30, 2016
- Cute DIY Kid’s Snacks - July 23, 2016