Since moving to the country we have seen our fair share of chickens- but these fabric chickens are more my style! With Easter and Spring just around the corner I have some time to try a few of these out! These are some of my favorite fabric chicken inspirations from Pinterest. Look around and let me know which ones are your favorite!
I love these large chicken quilt squares from Bee in my Bonnet.
Such a fun sewing project from the Gluesticks Blog!
These are the cutest fabric chicken baskets!
This fabric basket and eggs from Diary of a Quilter would be perfect for Easter!
These are awesome DIY Rooster pillows from Exquisitely Unremarkable.
I love these wide eyed fabric chickens!
These handmade fabric chickens even smell good!
Such lovely embroidery on these felt chickens!
This is a full apron tutorial… and I love that chicken fabric!
Adorable gingham fabric chickens from Wee Cute Treasures!
Haberdashery Fun came up with the fabric chicken quilted bread basket!
These felt chickens would make cute weights or softies. Free pattern from Shiny Happy World!
I want to try a DIY version of this chicken applique pillow!
I like the black and white on this chicken garland!
I am so impressed with this fabric chicken from Pet Chicken Ranch!
This is a fun chicken pin cushion made by MaMaKat
Quilted chicken pouches from Ulla’s Quilt World
These are adorable fabric eggs created by Love to Sew!
These are sweet chicken shaped rice bags by Just Another Hang Up
Fun little doorstop chicken! Live Laugh Love
Swirly Arts makes these cute fabric chicken pin cushions!
- The Best Easy and Free Crochet Scarf Patterns - October 1, 2016
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
- Cool Pokemon Crafts - July 30, 2016