There are seriously some amazingly creative DIY rug geniuses out there! I started to see a trend one day and I had to pick some of my favorites! I had a blast reading through some of these tutorials. It’s amazing what you can make with just a little ingenuity. Also, I love that you can have a great rug without breaking the bank! I can be a little cheap sometimes, so a DIY rug was totally calling to me!
This rag rug is one of my favorite tutorials!
If you want a quick project sew some mats into one big rug!
I love the colors on this crocheted rug from One Dog Woof!
This is a fun variation of the rag rug! So fluffy and fun! From Grillo Designs
This was made using old t-shirts and a hula hoop! How awesome is that? from A Piece of Rainbow
All of a sudden I think I need a pom pom rug in my home!
Tidbits turned rope into this awesome DIY rug!
This giant doily rug is amazing!
I love how this no-sew braided rug looks!
This fabric DIY rug is brilliant! You can use any fabric you love!
This crochet hippo rug is so cute for a little girls room!
I like this woven take on the rag rug.
This cool outdoor rug was given a face lift by Everyday Dishes!
Can you believe that this rug is stenciled! Super cool from DIY on the Cheap!
Use up those old towels and make this bath rug! From Sisters of the Wild West
You will be surprised how easy these cloud rugs are! They look so high end!
Martha did it again with this braided nautical DIY rug!
Do you have a tablecloth you love? Turn it into a DIY rug! from Dream Book Design
Such a cool lighted rope rug!
This one is from the etsy shop SusiMiu but it was so cute I couldn’t not share!
- DIY Snow Globe Crafts - December 3, 2016
- Crochet Ornament Round Up - November 19, 2016
- DIY Advent Calendar Awesomeness - November 12, 2016
- Awesome Leather Crafts to Try - November 5, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
- Cool Pokemon Crafts - July 30, 2016