I have always loved looking at map crafts! I love the colors and lines of maps. They seem to illustrate some cool adventure out there! I used to love looking at the maps that came with the National Geographic in the doctors office when I was a kid. So even though it has been a long, long time since I used one (thank you GPS) I still love to collect them when I find one. These are some really creative ways that some brilliant people used to craft with their maps! They have inspired me to try out a few more map crafts!
I love this ideas from Cut, Craft, Create! She cuts a photo in the shape of the state they visited! Fun!
This map craft turned out super stylish!
This is a great way to display a pretty map you already have! Love the rustic frame.
Map lined envelopes are a great way to personalize stationary.
I love these cool tags made from old maps!
Hazel and Ruby share this DIY world map with lights! I love the quote above it too!
The paint and the map lining really make this map craft pop! From My Creative Days
Pivotal Expressions made a really fun map wreath!
Merryweather’s Cottage used old Disneyland maps for these coasters! What a fun memory!
I like the idea to use maps as a drawer liner!
Lovely Greens made this DIY map craft with wood and a wood burner!
This map craft uses letters, maps, and mod podge!
I love these little gift bags made from maps!
Little Birdie Secrets made this awesome canvas map craft!
Use maps to wrap presents!
and another great map wrap!
This is a cool map craft! She put it in her son’s pirate themed room!
Skimbaco Lifestyle updated this Ikea clock with some maps!
- Pine Cone Craft Ideas - December 10, 2016
- DIY Snow Globe Crafts - December 3, 2016
- Crochet Ornament Round Up - November 19, 2016
- DIY Advent Calendar Awesomeness - November 12, 2016
- Awesome Leather Crafts to Try - November 5, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016