I am always impressed with other people’s diy globes! Finding a globe and making it my own has been on my crafty to do list for a long time. I seriously love the idea of taking something old and updating it so it is pretty and new! I have kept my eye out for an old globe for a while now… But until I can find a suitable thrifted globe for the project, I will just drool over these ones! I love the colorful ones, but those black ones look so cool and modern! Which one is your favorite?
I love this beautiful chalkboard globe from heyheymandykay!
I love this Peace on Earth globe from Endlessly Inspired!
This mirror globe sure is groovy! from We Groovy People
I think this globe pendant light is gorgeous! I can’t believe it is DIY!
This wall art is so cool! I love those letters with the 3D globe! From Show and Tell
Whipperberry came up with this gorgeous quote on this black globe!
This globe was painted black and used gold leaf! I absolutely love the shine! from Love and Renovations
I love the hand painted letter look on this globe!
Newly Scripted has an etsy shop that sells the most beautiful globes! This is one of my favorites!
aka Designs made this wonderful “Be the Change” globe!
Can you believe that this DIY globe was made with mod podge and napkins? from The V Spot
This glitter globe is absolutely to die for! A big glittery mess, sure, but worth it!
I am so impressed with this DIY globe- the floral and the hand lettering!! from A Joyful Riot
DIY chalkboard globe is such a fun addition to a kids room!
This globe says ” i love you around the world and back again.” Cute, huh?
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
- Cool Pokemon Crafts - July 30, 2016
- Cute DIY Kid’s Snacks - July 23, 2016