You know I love dressing up for any holiday- and that I love making holiday crafts! So you know that I am going to make a red, white and blue shirt! Here are some of my very favorite DIY shirts for any patriotic holiday!
The bandana adds a little extra something to this patriotic DIY shirt!
Check out these awesome Captain America tie dye shirts! From Simply Kelly Design
and I LOVE the ruffles on this flag shirt! So Cute! From Make it and Love it
This is a fun ribbon shirt– I love how simple it is to make!
Learn how to make this perfectly patriotic swirl with tie dye!
How fun are those fabric stars? From Jedi Craft Girl
I like the idea of using a monogram in your flag tee! From That Cute Little Shop
Sew on a cute and quick pocket- Boom patriotic! From Sewtorial
Turn a larger t-shirt into a romper!
I love the bow on this one! (Our Good Family)
Fun sparkly vinyl tee! From Bella Piccoli
This shirt is made with a stencil and an eraser! From Cutesy Crafts
This is from an etsy shop, but I love the idea of a pocket! Find the pin here
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
- Cool Pokemon Crafts - July 30, 2016
- Cute DIY Kid’s Snacks - July 23, 2016