Hi friends! My name is Amy and I blog at A Cup Full of Sass. There I share recipes, fashion and easy crafts. I am so excited to share a recipe that will be great for the Fourth of July! Today I am sharing my Spicy Mexican Cheese Dip. It’s got a spicy kick to get your Fourth of July off with a big bang!
- 1 lb lean Hamburger or Turkey Burger
- 8 oz. Velveeta Mexican Cheese (Half of the large block)
- 8 0z. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 – 10 oz. can of Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup of diced green onions
- Cook Hamburger or Turkey Burger. Season with Salt and Pepper. Drain and set aside.
- In a glass microwavable bowl add Velveeta cheese, cream cheese, milk, can or Rotel, died green pepper and diced green onions.
- Microwave for 5 minutes and then stir well.
- Add cooked Hamburger and stir mixture.
- Microwave for an additions 5 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
- Serve over or with Red, White and Blue tortilla chips.
I hope you love this dip as much as my family and I do. If you like this recipe you will want to check out some of my other recipes on A Cup Full of Sass.