When I found out that I could make a HUGE picture with an engineering print I was ecstatic! I love bold and beautiful, but not when it comes to those dollar signs! My first engineering print picture only cost me $13!! Amazing, right? Well a lot of other people thought so too, and the idea took off! Look at how cool some of these are!! Some engineering prints ideas go on the walls but one of my favorite ones is a giant coloring pages!! (see below!) So here are some great ideas and maybe you can make your own bold and beautiful print!
This is the picture that started it all! One of my favorite DIY projects EVER!
I added a bright colored from for this one!
Such a pretty spot for this large photo! From Joys Hope
I love the idea of printing off an engineering print of a favorite quote! From Classic Play
and they are not just for decorating… Check out these huge coloring pages! From a girl and a glue gun
I love the pop of color on the edge of this one! From Bower Power Blog
Or using your kids as giant wall art! From Chris Loves Julia
Make a BIG statement in your kids room with prints of their favorite things! From Five Marigolds
This wall hanging is so dreamy! From Lay Baby Lay
Blow up a book page with an engineering print! Such a fun decoration! From Delightfully Noted
I really like this rustic frame! From because i like to decorate
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
- Cool Pokemon Crafts - July 30, 2016
- Cute DIY Kid’s Snacks - July 23, 2016