this is a sponsored post – all opinions are my own
Thanks to the amazing Kenwood Chef Major Mixer that I gushed about yesterday, this amazing Best Ever Cookie Cake Recipe came to be – so so yummy! There is just something about cookie cake that takes a regular cookie and makes it 10 times awesomer.
I’ve got my go-to (ah-mazing, if I do say so myself) recipe that I got from a friend years and years ago, along with my super awesome SECRET to those perfect cookie cake edges! And a couple of images, so you can pin your favorite 😉
I’ve been making this recipe for years and years, and this is the best it has ever mixed up (and I even doubled it!), all thanks to my new Kenwood Chef Major Mixer – I’m in love with it!
Best Ever Cookie Cake Recipe
First gather up all your ingredients:
3/4 C shortening
1 1/4 C brown sugar
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp vanilla
1 3/4 C flour
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 C chocolate chips
Combine shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat in egg. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Stir in chocolate chips.
Now – THE SECRET – to get those nice edges, use a springform pan! I used to try to get a perfect circle on a cookie sheet, but it was never perfect. Or I tried it on a pizza pan, but it’s hard to get out. With a springform pan, when it’s all done, you can actually take off the edges of the pan. It’s often used for cheescake, but it’s also perfect for cookie cake!
So, press into springform pan. Bake at 350* for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and let cool. (PS, to get 2, just double the recipe)
Top with icing around the rim, or however you please, and sprinkles, and enjoy!! Cut it like a pizza – so so fun!
Enjoy this Best Ever Cookie Cake Recipe!!
And big thanks to my new Kenwood Chef Major Mixer – be sure to check out their site for all the info about the mixer!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of De’Longhi, Kenwood, Braun. The opinions and text are all mine.
- Simple Reversible Doll Skirt - January 9, 2017
- Vinyl Christmas countdown (with letter outline shadow) - November 14, 2016
- Fall Fabric Flowers - November 3, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 31, 2016
- DIY Walnut Table Tutorial - October 31, 2016
- How to Start Your Own Craft Club - October 27, 2016
- Camp Tees Layering Vinyl - October 25, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 24, 2016
- Choose Happy Mesh Embroidery - October 24, 2016
- Apron Tutorial and Pattern Roundup - October 22, 2016